We are passionate about the ongoing care and maintenance of your new floor, a little care and attention will help to ensure that your new floor stays looking good for many years to come.
Whilst there are different care guidelines for our wood, laminate and vinyl floors there are some words of advice that will work for them all:
- Hard floors should be swept or vacuumed (with an appropriate vacuum) regularly to remove dust and grit.
- Floors should be cleaned with a minimum of water and an appropriate cleaner.
- Good entrance mats both outside and inside external doors will help to remove dirt and grit before entering your home.
- Felt pads and castor cups should be used on table legs, chair legs etc. to prevent scratching when moving these items across wood, laminate and vinyl floors.
- We stock cleaning products from Ted Todd, Treatex and Quickstep in our showrooms.
Please see downloads for oiled wood floors, hardened oil & lacquered wood floors, laminate floors and vinyl floors:
Clean & Care