Whilst there are different care guidelines for our wood, laminate and vinyl floors there are some words of advice that will work for them all:
- Hard floors should be swept or vacuumed (with an appropriate vacuum) regularly to remove dust and grit.
- Floors should be cleaned with a minimum of water and an appropriate cleaner.
- Good entrance mats both outside and inside external doors will help to remove dirt and grit before entering your home.
- Felt pads and castor cups should be used on table legs, chair legs etc. to prevent scratching when moving these items across wood, laminate and vinyl floors.
- We stock cleaning products from Ted Todd, Treatex and Quickstep in our showrooms.
Please see downloads for oiled wood floors, hardened oil & lacquered wood floors, laminate floors and vinyl floors:
Clean & Care